Reasons to Hire
What's the reason that business, commercial and public sector customers hire our buses?
Features we Offer
- Conductors (included with all open platform buses) to act as our host on board
- Tour guides provide entertaining, personal commentary and local information
- Branding with your posters and banners (by agreement)
- Discount for registered charities
- Christmas or New Year seasonal decoration
- Expert advice from our Sales staff to help you plan your event
How our Buses Fit Into Your Event
Kill two birds with one stone by combining a memorable guest experience with transport and/or sightseeing.
- Daytime transfers (e.g. airport to office)
- Evening transfers (e.g. hotel to restaurant or theatre)
- Staff dinners; summer or Christmas
- Epsom racecourse Derby day viewing (open top Routemaster)
Multiple consecutive trips provide best value per bus. We can also supply more buses.
- Courtesy runs for conference or exhibition delegates
- Public transport from rail stations to special events
- Park and ride buses
Attract media and public attention. In Summer, often undertaken with an open top bus.
Photography, film and TV
Our staff will flexibly work with your crew to help achieve a perfect final result.
- Genuine London buses for 1940s to 1990s period productions
- Recreations of service buses
- Filming on board or passing by
- Fashion photoshoots
Types of event that we don't cater for can be found in our FAQ.