Note: any or symbols refer to the newness of the entry on this page, not necessarily the date the linked web site was started or last updated
The London 'RLH'
P. Gascoine, 1976
ISBN 0905 968 00X
(Booklet published by P. Gascoine, Merseyside)
Out of print
The London RLH Remembered
Peter Gascoine, 1995
ISBN 1871 814 219
(Book published by Roadmaster Publishing, PO Box 176, Chatham, Kent, ME5 9AQ, UK)
Purchase this book from www.amazon.co.uk
In reverse chronological order
- The RLH London's Provincial bus, by Michael C Shaw. A brief history of the class and review of the new EFE 1/76 scale model. Diecast Collector, January 2008. 4 pages.
- Low Bridges and White-Topped Hats, by John G. Lidstone. A review of 2005 Amersham rally RLHs. Bus and Coach Preservation, December 2005. 3 pages.
- Bromley-Westerham-Reigate. The Story of London Transport Country Route 401, by George Robbins, Buses Extra 67, October-November 1990, ISSN 0141-9927
- A Lost Facility. The Story of London Route 127, by George Robbins, Buses (Ian Allan), July 1978
- Caution: Low Roof! The Story of London's Lowbridge Buses, by K.W. Glazier, Buses (Ian Allan), Part 1 - November 1968, Part 2 - December 1968
- Looking at Buses. A Different Viewpoint. 3-The AEC Regent III (Fluid Transmission), by Gortonian, Buses (Ian Allan), August 1968
- Renewal of the Lowbridge Fleet, Unknown
© Timebus Travel 2000-2007